Poly-Mart's Rainwater Harvesting Tanks are a trusted industry-leading product assembled specifically for the proper collection rainwater. Collecting rainwater adds to the availability of water in drought, allows you to water your lawn despite watering restrictions, and cuts the cost of paying utility overages for a resource that is provided free from nature.
Rainwater Collection Systems are appropriate for almost any area, especially drought-stricken areas. With 1000 square feet of roof space and only 1" of rain, you have the potential to collect more than 600 gallons of water! Knowing how much rainfall you have the potential to collect should be determined before deciding on the total capacity of tank(s) you choose. View a quick reference chart here.
Read more about our SunShield® line or view the study done by Texas A&M AgriLife Research Center.
Some typical uses for a Rainwater Harvesting Tank include:
Specialized line of Rainwater Harvesting Tanks:
- Lawn and garden
- Gravity-fed drip irrigation systems
- Topping off swimming pool
- Outdoor hand washing
- Water supply for livestock
- Flushing toilets
- Primary household water consumption
- Made specifically for proper Collection of rainwater
- BPA-free tank comes installed with Stainless Steel mesh strainer basket
- Standard tanks available in Black and Dark Green to prevent algae growth
- SunShield Layer tank-style available for 11 additional color options with zero light penetration
- View our Rainwater Collection Chart to see your potential.